What gets us to new places
• Surrendering ourselves, our ways of protecting ourselves that hold us back.
• Talking together expands worlds.
• Encountering the unexpected and the healing that happens in moments of surprise.
• Sorting out and repairing difficulties in a relationship.
• Being self-reflective.
• Emphasizing the pleasant, the positive, and our strength to overcome adversity.
• Developing an embodied, felt sense of our ability and intention to change
• Many things heal. Therapy is one.